Suggest treatment for mild fever and runny nose

Dr. Munish Sood

Ayurveda Specialist

Posted on Tue, 4 Apr 2017 in Alternative Medicine
Question: Hello Doctor,

I will be travelling to USA for sometime and would like you to suggest me some over the counter medicines which can help my child during the stay.

For example I use Allium Cepa 30 for mild fever and runny node.

I am looking forward for medicines with dosage for following symptoms

1. Pollen allergy - runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, scratchy throat and cough
2. Common cough
3. Wet cough
4. Fever

Thanks,
XXXX
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
further necessary information

Detailed Answer:
Dear
Thanks for contacting the Homeopathy section of AYUS(H) and following are the clarifications:

1. for pollen allergy:

- Allium Cepa 200: one dose every alternate day for 3 months OR
- 2 balls Gelsemium 30 which you should take every three hours,

2. for common cold:
- Arsenic alb 30 and 20 drops three times a day for 1 week and
- Belladona 30C [two doses] every hour

3. for Wet cough:

either phosphorus 6-30-200 is sufficient

4. For Fever:
- Justicia adhatoda [vasa]: due to its anti bacterial action it is used to treat fever and inflammation.

Dr. Munish Sood
Consultant Physician
Naimittika

direct online link: bit.ly/drmunishsood
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana