Suggest treatment for migraine, blurred vision and neck pain
report to ER ASAP...explained
Thanks for contacting health care magic.
firstly, MIGRAINE is not a self diagnosis and also it is not an acute onset. If you are having headache regularly and with pregnancy in second trimester, i am concerned about your blood pressure here. You may be hypertensive . Have you got any swelling of face or feet and got pitting odema.?...has any urine test been done for proteinuria?....
What you symptoms indicate is that you may be hypertensive in this pregnancy and may have developed pre eclampsia already. And now blurring of vision with a headache with preeclampsia as a possiblity it would indicate impending eclampsia..
MY sincere suggestion would be to report to ER as soon as possible and get yourself evaluated.
If it turns out to be migraine then it can be tackled and conservatively managed,but otherwise its a hypertensive emergency.
please report to ER asap.
dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Neck pain and migraines treatment
- Blurred vision neck pain sore muscles
- Headache neck pain blurred vision
- Dizziness nausea neck pain blurred vision
- Heart palpitations neck pain blurred vision
- Blurred vision neck pain slipped disk
- Suggest treatment for neck pain
- Blurred vision neck shoulder pain
- Migraine symptoms neck pain
- Migraine neck pain relief