What is Preeclampsia?
Hypertension with edema and proteinuria in pregnancy is called Preeclampsia. If not properly managed it can lead to eclampsia which is preeclampsia plus seizures.
Questions and answers on "Preeclampsia"
Health resources related to Preeclampsia
- Mild vs severe preeclampsia
- Signs of preeclampsia
- Preeclampsia at 30 weeks
- Preeclampsia red rash face
- Mild preeclampsia signs and symptoms
- Preeclampsia symptoms at 36 weeks
- Preeclampsia weak tired
- Symptoms of preeclampsia
- Protein levels and preeclampsia
- Can a blood pressure of 15080 cause post-partum preeclampsia