Suggest treatment for lower back and pelvic pain
Please use these suggestions to ease and cease your back pain.
I'm Dr. Neel Kudchadkar and I'll help you out with this issue.
I have examined your question carefully and being your doctor,
I will take care of your health problems.
You mention that you have a "pain" in the lower back. It is a bit important to know
the exact site of pain. I mean to say that back pain is said to originate at a definite
location in the spine. Since you have mentioned issues related to your pelvis, side
by side with the back pain, there is a strong possibility that your issue is a L5-S1
junction back pain.
1. A topical gel to rub in your back. Aceclofenac gel, is a very good choice.
2. An oral pain killer medication. I would suggest Ibuprofen.
3. A counter irritant paste, containing menthol. This has a soothing psychological
effect, though it might not hinder or help the problem itself. Why not?
At best, let's be practical.
1. Have you taken a simple X ray of your back?
This is very useful, indeed, to pinpoint the reasons, behind the pain.
2. Please note down and correct your posture, meaning the way you habitually
sit and stand for long periods. This will greatly help you.
3. I would suggest you read "The XXXXXXX Technique" which is available free
on the internet. Please try and practice this technique.
I will encourage you to ask me any doubts or questions as regards this issue, or related health issues.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
Health Care Magic
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pelvic pain syndrome due to prostatitis
- Lower back and pelvic pain on cerazette
- Causes of lower pelvic pain
- Lower left pelvic pain
- Lower stomach and pelvic pain
- Severe lower pelvic pain
- Back pelvic pain brown discharge
- Treatment and cure for Pelvic pain
- Pelvic pain and back pain
- Treatment for gas bloating lower pelvic pain
- Can HIV be contracted through unsterilized syringe usage and contact...
- What causes headache and acidity?
- Is HPV contracted through oral sex?
- What causes pain in the hair roots?
- What causes nausea while lying down flat?
- What causes swelling near temple with extreme pain?
- What causes burning sensation on face,legs,arms and mild nausea?
- Suggest treatment for aphasia
- Suggest treatment for scorpion bite and associated allergies
- How many grams of fat per meal can a person normally digest?