Suggest treatment for lower abdominal pain
I am feeling a slight pain from lower right portion of stomach (abdominal region). The pain is really mild and is intermittent. It started sometime at the start of this week. (I had a slight bout of indigestion then - was feeling gassy.) Please suggest the next course of action.
I am still suffering from indigestion. Is there a possibility that the intermittent mild pain is due to this ? I have been experiencing this for last 2-3 days. (both pain and indigestion)
Need more information.
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
I need some more information before I can give my opinion.
1. Where exactly is the pain - Upper abdomen below the rib or the lower abdomen?
2. What exactly do you mean by indigestion?
3. Any nausea or vomiting?
4. On any painkiller medications?
5. Any habits like smoking or alcohol intake?
Get back to me with these information and I would give my opinion.
You probably have a stomach bug.
Thanks for providing the additional information.
Since you have these symptoms for only the past 2-3 days, you are probably having a stomach bug.
A stool test may be done for confirmation.
Meanwhile you can take medications like Zanocin OZ twice a day for 7 days and Sporlac thrice a day for 7 days to get rid of the infection. For pain relief you can take Cylcopam twice a day.
I hope that answers your question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower abdominal pain with mirena
- Lower abdominal pain on implanon
- Lower abdominal pain on cerazette
- What is the treatment for lower abdominal pain
- Treatment for lower abdominal pain
- Menopause and lower abdominal pain
- Lower abdominal pain taken proverb treatment reason
- Fatigue lower abdominal pain
- Lower abdominal pain
- Lower abdominal pain ketonuria