Are intermittent stomach discomfort along with dark bile vomiting causes for concern?
Thanks for writing to health care magic.
From your description it appears that you are having gastroenteritis. Do not worry. Usually its viral and lasts for few days .Vomiting or loose motion will last till body recovers from the illness. Since it is usually viral, antibiotics will not be useful unless there is blood in stools.
Till then I would recommend you to take a probiotics like bifilac/vizylac/econorm twice daily .
To control stools you can take imodium 2mg twice daily.
In case of nausea anti emetic like zofran 4mg can be taken sos.
All are over the counter.
Take light and easily digestible food preferable apple curd,yoghurt and banana. oral electrolyte solution like Electral should be taken to prevent dehydration.
Wish you a fast recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does spicy food cause stomach discomfort
- Could the intake of cipro causes stomach discomfort and constipation
- Vomiting gray color substance stomach discomfort reason
- Stomach discomfort causes
- Cause of constant stomach discomfort and vomiting
- Body pain shivering taken advil sweating stomach discomfort cause
- What causes stomach discomfort
- Dark stool and stomach discomfort
- Penicillin vk is causing me a lot of stomach discomfort
- Treatment for stomach discomfort vomiting and loose bowel movements