Suggest treatment for low potassium levels in blood
What was your potassium blood level?
I understand the impact of potassium in exacerbating a ventricular block. However, this only happens when potassium gets into excessively higher blood concentrations. Because you mentioned that you have lower level, the drug would simply restore you to normal values and not cause any dangerously higher levels to affect the existing ventricular block.
For more insights, kindly communicate the last value of your blood potassium to me and how much you take daily.
I wish you well and hope to hear back from you!
Many thanks for your insight.
It’s okay to take this drug!
There is really no huge risk taking this drug. I will recommend you stick to the plan and follow up with a control test in a month’s time as suggested by your doctor.
I wish you well and do keep me updated on your progress.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for low potassium levels in body
- Extremely low potassium levels
- Low potassium levels and miscarriage
- Effects of low potassium levels
- Low potassium blood levels post surgery
- Low potassium levels mdma
- Coughing blood low potassium levels
- Low potassium levels heridity
- Low potassium levels in women
- Low potassium level help
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?