Suggest treatment for knee arthritis, stiff neck, and constipation
i also had acute pancriatis with an enzyme level of 3000. for the mental issues i see docors every wk
You can get knee injection
I have studied your case history and have full sympathy with you. Having so many surgeries and so many diseases is a big stress itself. I will try my best to help you in knee, back and neck pain.
As You said that you are having both knee arthritis I have following suggestions for you.
1. Avoid squatting and sitting cross-legged
2. Volteran ointment and hot water fomentation
3. You can get steroid injection if pain is unbearable
For neck pain, I would recommend you to wear neck collar. You can also use muscle relaxant like myoril or myospaz. Diclofenac ointment can also be applied.
For back pain, avoid bending forward and lifting heavy weight. Lumbosacral belt is helpful. Hot water fomentation also relieve pain.
I hope this answer will help you. .Let me know if you want to ask any other question. I wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Steroid injections for knee arthritis
- Grade 4 knee arthritis treatment
- Knee arthritis treatment injections
- Knee arthritis bump
- Knee arthritis cure
- Cortisone shot for knee arthritis
- Prp injections for knee arthritis
- Gel injections for knee arthritis
- Treatment and cure for Knee arthritis
- Oral steroids for knee arthritis