Suggest Treatment For Severe Depression
She should be given medicines for her major depression
Hello thanks for asking from HCM
I can understand your concern. If she had been diagnosed with major depression then using Klonopin alone would not help her. Even talk therapy will not be very beneficial. She should be given medicines for her major depression.
Drugs like SSRIs can help her. Fluoxetine, Escitalopram, Citalopram XXXXXXX can he used for her. The drugs will help to improve her depression and will surely help her. You can talk with her psychiatrist for this.
Thanks and take care
You are welcome to ask follow up doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nefopam 30mg tablets pain severe
- Gente al lubricant eye gel severe
- Whether we will get severe headache when keratoconus is severe
- Fibro pain severe
- I have a colostomy bag and having severe
- Child has squint in eyes is her eye power severe
- Unable to pee when back pain severe
- I am suffeing from fever 101 degrees severe
- Major depressive disorder chronic severe
- Mitral regurgitation moderate to severe