Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for irritable bowel syndrome?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1999
Answered : 517 Questions
Hello! Over the last week I have had bloating, belching, pain right side, when I pushed on my diaphram because of pressure I would belch. Have also had diarreha and constipation also orange sticky poo and uncontroable farts. Help!
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 3 hours later
Brief Answer: It may be Irritable bowel syndrome Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query. I am Dr. Alok and very pleased to be assisting you with your health questions today. I am so sorry to hear that you are suffering from these uncomfortable problems As per your medical history of fibromyalgia and above problems, I would like to think about irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). But this is a not a serious disease. A mild tummy infection is also a possibility. I advice you that you should see your doctor to confirm and meanwhile if you can ask for stool routine test to rule out mild infection. Hope this helps and provides answers to your question. I wish you good health. Dr. Alok
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor