Suggest treatment for irregular heart beats
Need more information
I would like to ask some questions for answering to your query
1. could you, please, describe more detailed how do you feel them, whether your heart beats are regular and some of them are coming soon, or they are irregular at all.
2. do you have it during the hole day, or it passes and appears again
3. can you count your pulse, is it very fast or not
4. do you have dizziness
5. have you ever had atrial fibrillation or extrasystolies (premature heart beats)
6. what other disease do you have
I have no dizziness. I have diabetes and hypertension which is under control with medication its hard to get into my heart doc and have been many times before with the same symptons and just don't know what to do.....
If you have been evaluated by your doctor when you have the same symptoms, I think there is nothing to worry, most likely you have extrasystolies (premature heart contractions).
If you feel that your arrhythmia is a little different or long-lasting this time I would advise you to refer to ER and undergo an ECG.
Anyway if your arrhythmias have get worse and disturb you much, I think you should see your doctor and discuss the possibilities of treatment.
Hope I could help you
Wishing you good health
In case of further questions don't hesitate to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment of speeding heart beat
- No heart beat for fetal treatment
- What is the treatment for irregular heart beats
- Irregular heart beat and emergency treatment
- Trigeminy heart beat treatment
- Irregular heart beat treatment
- Suggest treatment for irregular heart beat
- Suggest treatment for headachesstiff neck and raising heart beat
- Irregular heart beat treatment options
- Irregular heart beat treatment with shock