Suggest treatment for insomnia
My daughter is having problems in getting proper sleep. She has disclosed to me that she has been having bad dreams since long and also seeing things from the past life. She told me certain things have happen with some people and us whom we have never met in our life. These issues are also making her behavior anti family.
She is irritable, accusing and loses her temper quickly. She has also lost weight. She is unmarried.
Is there a need for her to go through past life regression . Otherwise what should we do.
Need to get assessed first.
Thanks for your query.
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.
Important aspects of your query are:
• 29 year old female
• Treatment history: some counseling and anti-depressants
• Complaints of: Nightmares, seeing thing from past life, anti family behavior, irritability, loss of weight and short temperament.
In her case, it is important to diagnose the problem first. With the available information and dysfunctions in her life, she appears more likely to have some severe psychiatric illness, which may be categorized under depression and psychosis depending on the detailed assessment.
Past life regression is helpful in anxiety and mild depression. In my view it will not help in her case. Treatment will depend on the nature of the problem after assessment. For that you need to visit nearby psychiatrist. If you can come in XXXXXXX you can meet me too with her.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.
Wish you good health.
Thanks for follow up.
You can visit me in: XXXXXXX Asia Hospital (Palam Vihar), Block F, Gol Chakkar Palam Vihar, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX NCR
Contact : 0124-0000(for appointment) (Telephone lines may be busy sometime)
Consultation Time: 5 - 8 PM (Monday to Saturday except Friday)
Fee: 600 INR
Please accept my answer and give feedback in case there is no further query and you found reply helpful. In case of doubt, I am here to help you.
Wish you good health.
thanks doctor will follow up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe primary insomnia
- Suggest treatment for insomnia despite taking silenor and oxazepam
- Suggest treatment to cure fatiguejoint pain and insomnia
- Suggest treatment for insomnia when sublinox is ineffective
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for insomnia
- Suggest treatment for insomnia caused due to depression and hypertension
- Suggest treatment for chronic insomnia
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and depression
- Suggest treatment for insomnia caused by mental disturbance