Suggest treatment for hypertension

Dr. Suma Parinam

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hey what to take when blood pressure to low
Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Decaffinated and non carbonated drinks

Detailed Answer:

When blood pressure is low you need to add up more fluid into the circulation to negate the symptoms of low blood pressure.
You should take more fluids like water, coconut water which can add volume to the blood.
What is the current blood pressure reading?
Also it is important to check the reason for low blood pressure. Anemia, heart disease, certain drugs and blood loss are common reasons. Correcting the reason would help in maintaining long term health.
Follow up: Dr. Suma Parinam 17 minutes later
it reading 85 dis morning
Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 26 hours later
Brief Answer:
Kindly send the value as systolic/diastolic blood pressure

Detailed Answer:
Hi again
Sorry for the late reply. I was busy with my other professional obligations.

I am not sure if the value of 85 is systolic or diastolic reading. If it is systolic, then it is quite low. Kindly take the above mentioned precautions and avoid making sudden movements.

Keep a track of blood pressure. Get basic blood tests done to rule out above mentioned conditions.

Dr Parinam