Suggest treatment for high fever in a child
That is normal
Thanks for writing to us.
Usually viral infection lasts for a few days before settling down.
Giving antipyretic medicines like advil can temporarily bring down the temperature to below normal. But no need to worry.
Just ensure you feed him frequently and he passes urine atleast six to eight times a day.
Avoid giving advil if temperature is not above 100 degree Fahrenheit.
If he becomes dull with low intake and low urine output consult your pediatrician immediately.
Wishing your child good health and speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for persisting high fever
- Zinnat treatment for high fever
- What treatment is suggested for high fever
- Treatment and cure for high fever
- Suggest medication for high fever
- Suggest treatment for high fever
- Child with high fever hyperactivity
- Child having high fever suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment to cure high fever
- Treatment and cure for high fever nausea