Suggest treatment for high BP, ear infection and buzzing sensation
Seems to be sensorineural hearing loss.
I had gone through your question and understand your concerns that you are having fluctuating blood pressure with buzzing ears.
Answers and solutions for your queries.
1. Ear buzz usually occurs with blocked ear canal or inner ear issues, for that you need to undergo otoscopy and hearing tests ( PTA and impedance) from an Ent surgeon to see any hearing loss ( hearing loss also cause ringing in ears).
2. Hearing your own heart beat could be due to high cardiac out put status, which is usually occurs with anemia or high blood pressure or with vessel abnormalities ( compressions aneurysms). To localise the cause, u need to undergo blood tests ( complete blood picture, complete urine examination and serum electrolytes) , echocardiogram ( heart status) and Doppler study of neck vessels.
3. Anxiety can also cause tinnitus ( buzzing ears). You need to reduce your waight, do exercises and avoid smoking and alcoholism ( if you are with this habits).
I suggest you to kindly discucss your treating doctors about these investigations and consultation and go ahead.
Hope this answers your question, if you have additional questions or follow up questions then please
do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ear infection
- Suggest natural treatment for high bp
- Treatment and cure for high bp
- High bp treatment
- Suggest treatment for high bp accompanied by headaches
- What is the treatment for high bp
- Suggest treatment for high bp
- High bp had vertigo inner ear infection wobbly feet emergency
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for high bp with stomach infection
- Suggest treatment for cough when on high bp medication