Suggest treatment for herpes ulcers in the vagina
I have a sore near my vigina an I really don't know what's it's is or how to explains it. Plus its paining me alot am a little embarrass to go see a doctor about it .can I uploaded a pic to you direct so you can see and understand it better what am talking
You seem to have herpes ulcers.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
I have seen the image attached. These painful ulcers seem to be herpes ulcers. Consult your doctor for testing by PCR. Your doctor will prescribe Antiviral medications for 5 days. These medicines shorten the duration of symptoms.
In addition apply ice pack wrapped in cloth to the ulcer region twice/thrice daily to soothe pain. Apply 5% lidocaine gel to the ulcer region to avoid burning sensation while passing urine. Drink plenty of water so that your urine is diluted and does not cause much burning while passing urine.
I hope this is helpful. If you have further concerns, do write to me. I will be happy to answer
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Daktarin in treatment of herpes labialis
- Genital herpes treatment cream
- Valtrex treatment for oral herpes
- Herpes zoster ocular treatment
- Suggest treatment for genital herpes
- Genital herpes treatment valtrex
- Herpes zoster treatment in ayurvedic
- Herpes zoster treatment valtrex
- Genital herpes treatment
- Suggest treatment for lesions due to herpes