Suggest treatment for herpes simplex viral infection
They look like Herpes simplex viral infection.
I saw the image. Are the bumps fluid filled?
It looks like Herpes simplex viral infection from the location and appearance in photo.
These swellings appear when there is immunocompromised state like fever etc. There are tests available to confirm the diagnosis.
They subside on their own. But,they will reappear when you have immunocompromised state.
Do not squeeze them. I prescribe antiviral tablet Acyclovir to reduce the severity to my patients with similar complaints. Please consult a Dermatologist, get examined clinically and proceed.
Nothing to worry. They will come down.
Wish you good health and speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Herpes simplex 1 genital treatment
- Herpes simplex treatment in baramati
- Herpes simplex skin infection
- Herpes simplex infections causes
- Herpes simplex 1 treatment valtrex
- Diagnosis of herpes simplex infections
- Symptoms of herpes simplex infections
- Treatment and cure for Herpes simplex
- Treatment and cure for herpes simplex infections
- Mucocutaneous herpes simplex virus infections