Suggest treatment for headache post an injury
No need to worry.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your query and understand your concerns.
Two days already passed without significant brain injury symptoms such lethargy, nausea and vomiting, slurred speech, any limbs weakness, so, it is probably that pollen, ( allergies ) are causing your symptoms.
However, taking aspirin increases the possibility of brain damage such hematoma for example.
It is necessary for you to be alert about any delayed signs of traumatic brain injury such subdural hematoma, in case you or people around you notice anything wrong with your behavior and condition, you should be present and get evaluated ASAP in an ER for example.
Regarding the allergies, they are common in the current season.
An evaluation by your primary care Doctor is necessary to evaluate the allergy as a possible cause of your concerns.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment to remove post injury scar on nose
- Suggest treatment for thumb injury
- Suggest treatment for back injury
- Suggest treatment for headache caused by a head injury
- Head injury headache treatment
- Suggest treatment for post injury scar
- Suggest treatment to remove post injury scar
- Suggest treatment for ankle injury
- Suggest treatment to remove post injury scar on cheek
- Suggest treatment for knee injury