Can head stuck between the bed cause brain hemorrhage in babies?

Hi Doctor, My one month old baby stuck in the space between wall and the bed. Her body was on the bed and her face was below the bed with face facing downwards and she was on her tummy. It was found that her position was changed to rolling position from the normal lying back position when her head was stuck. she was crying badly and her face colour was blue. No swelling and no bruises were found on her face or head. After one week she started vomiting initially with little amount and then with high qantity and with high force. Later on, when she was 13 Weeks it was found that she had a chronic brain hamerrage but she needs no treatment, she was just kept in the hospital under observation for a week or so and her head circumference was monitered but she was perfectly fine and normal and was discharged with no treatment but just a routine and follow up check ups. Now she is 13 MONTHS old and her physical and mental growth is absolutely normal. My question is wheather that incident happened when she was just One Month can be a cause of her brain hamerrage and what is chronic brain hamerrage. And for her chronic subdural brain hamerrage its important that she must had any swelling or bruises on her face or head, which she didn t had at that time. Her head was stuck in the space between the bed and the bed but she didn t fall from the bed. And I want your expert opinion about my baby subdural brain hamerrage and what you think what would be the cause of her subdural brain hamerrage. And if that incident when my baby s head stuck between the wall and the bed is a probable cause of her brain hamerrage then why there was no visible swelling and bruises on her face or head. Or if the vomiting can be the reason of her brain hamerrage then kindly explain how? and whether that initial incident have any relation to that vomiting episode. thank you very much.
Thu, 5 Sep 2019