What does this MRI report indicate?
It also says small subdural hemorrhages along the cerebellar tentorium which aooears chronic
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
P1 segment refers to the first portion of the posterior cerebral artery, diffuse narrowing may be an inherited problem.
Normally, if the other posterior cerebral artery is patent, then there should be no problems with blood circulation in the brain.
Chronic subdural hematoma is the accumulation of blood under the main covering layer of the brain, in your case under the tentorium.
It is a condition seen after trauma, coagulation problems or use of anticoagulant drugs.
In rare case it may be related to vascular malformations.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the meaning of the mri report
- What are the findings of the mri report
- What does these mri report of brain indicate
- What does the mri report indicate
- Done mri of back what does the reports indicate
- What is the interpretation of the mri report
- What does the mri report suggest
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- What does word indication on a mri report indicate
- Done mri of spine what does the report indicate
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?