Suggest treatment for granulomatous infection
Features are suggesting granulomatous infection
My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. Symptoms that your son is suffering from are suggesting a granulomatous infection like tuberculosis. In TB there is explained weight loss, low grade fever, fatigueness & lymphadenopathy(swelling behind ear & neck). A full workup would be required to rule it out. Workup will include:
- Chest X-ray PA view
- Complete blood count(CBC) with ESR
- Ultrasound of the swelling.
- If advised clinically then FNAC of the swelling.
Results of the labs will then decide the treatment plan. I would suggest you to visit hospital and get an appointment for a Consultant Medical Specialist" for workup.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for granulomatous infection
- Symptoms of granulomatous infection
- Drugs/medication for granulomatous infection
- Suggest treatment for intestinal infection
- Suggest treatment for skin infection
- Suggest treatment for respiratory infection
- Suggest bladder infection treatment
- Granulomatous infection causes
- Diagnosis of granulomatous infection
- Suggest treatment for worm infection