Suggest treatment for grade 1 varicocele on left side

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
Hi sir

I have infected with left varicocele grade1 is it curable with medicines, currently we are planning for kids
Posted Tue, 12 Aug 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Do not require surgery.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have grade one hydrocele on left side

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Have you done your semen analysis and what are the results?

Please note that no surgery is required for grade one Varicocele nor there is any medicine that can cure Varicocele.

Please get your semen analysis done .If sperm count and other parameters are normal there is no reason why you should not have baby.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.