Suggest treatment for glioblastoma
understanding GBM (Glioblastoma)
Thanks for contacting Ayurveda with your health concern and although alternative therapy can be succesfully started with current treatment regime but do let me know about following:
1. Grade IV GBM is the most aggressive and infiltrative of all but hardly metastatize outside brain, and tumor of spine due to primary GBM ( through cerebrospinal fluid) is a rare condition thus please clarify (correct me if I'm wrong) for further management options.
PS. Although he is already under expert supervision even then something should be understood better, and spine tumor due to GBM occurs in third or fourth decade (19 years in his case), you may ask for a second opinion (always welcome)
2. Any symptoms.which he might be experiencing: nausea-vomiting-headache- seizures-personality changes-memory loss and disorientation?
3. Radiation exposure is itself a risk factor for further development of GBM.
4. Are bladder and bowel functions intact and any weakness im all four limbs?
5. Do revert back with above questionnaire for treatment and management aspect.
Dr. Munish Sood
Consultant & Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for glioblastoma tumor
- Radiation treatment for glioblastoma
- Inherited glioblastoma
- Treatments glioblastoma multiforme grade 4
- Glioblastoma hospice
- Treatment and cure for glioblastoma multiforme
- Treatment and cure for glioblastoma brain tumor
- Treatment and cure for Malignant glioblastoma
- Treatment and cure for glioblastoma
- Glioblastoma new treatment
- Bleeding from anus after passing stools, frequent smelly bowel movements...
- Child's skin becoming darker with little sun exposure. Stool is always...
- Suffered from Malaria, Chicken pox and skin problems. How keep myself...
- Underweight. Taking Ayruvedic treatment. No improvement. Suggest
- Have dry skin and soryasis symptoms on head. Has white spots on legs....
- Frequently suffer with dehydration. How can I overcome it?
- Suffering from Varicose veins in leg with swelling and pain which causes...
- Frequently getting cold and fever. How to gain weight and increase...
- Uderweight and having poor appetite. Started vomiting while eating. Help?
- What are the benefits of using baal amrit?