What is Cerebrospinal fluid?
Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), is a clear, colourless liquid that fills and surrounds the brain and the spinal cord and provides a mechanical barrier against shock. Formed primarily in the ventricles of the brain, the cerebrospinal fluid supports the brain and provides lubrication between surrounding bones and the brain and spinal cord.
Questions and answers on "Cerebrospinal fluid"
Health resources related to Cerebrospinal fluid
- Cerebrospinal fluid leak syndrome
- Transependymal flow of cerebrospinal fluid
- The effect of exercise on cerebrospinal fluid pressure
- Ayurveda homeopathic healing cerebrospinal fluid leak
- Cerebrospinal fluid test
- Cerebrospinal fluid and relation to sperm
- Blood in cerebrospinal fluid
- Cerebrospinal fluid leak
- Spontaneous cerebrospinal fluid leak and pregnancy
- Ph of cerebrospinal fluid