Suggest treatment for gingivitis
When did this happen?
HI and thank you so much for this query.
I will like to know when this happen. Prophylaxis after 72hours is not any effective. If it has been for more than 72hours, then this is no longer an option.
It is unlikely that you could have contracted HIV or HepC from this lady because even if she got contaminated the previous day, the viral particles are too few to be passed on during an encounter with you. The probability is almost zero.
However, always consider using protection during all sexual relationships. Most especially with persons you can't trust entirely.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for gingivitis
- Gingivitis not responding to treatment
- Gingival polyp treatment and medication
- Treatment and cure for Pregnancy gingivitis
- Treatment and cure for gingival hypertrophy
- Gingival polyp treatment
- Treatment and cure for gingival inflammation
- Treatment and cure for gingival abscess
- Treatment and cure for gingival hyperplasia
- Treatment and cure for gingival stomatitis
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?