Suggest treatment for fungal infection, secondary bacterial infection and edema
my bits are very swollen and red, very painful, stinging and burning, finding it very hard to wee, hot and cold flushes, sort of like period pain but not.
i have had unprotected sex with my husband.
i have also been diagnosed with PCOS
my regular medications are
Infection that may be fungal in the start and now secondary bacterial too.
Thanks for the consultation at my virtual clinic HCM!
I have carefully worked through your case, and can well realize your health worries. Being your physician, I will take care all of your medical concerns today and will put my best efforts to get you out of this situation.
You seem to be having started with a fungal infection and now you have got a secondary bacterial infection too and there is local edema too.
If a patient is having PCOS sometimes after sexual intercourse there may also be bleeding from vagina. It aggravates the issue.
I usually treat my patients in such a situation with topical and oral medications. You may take, if not allergic to anyone of them.
Cephalexin by mouth.
Ibuprofen and Claritin by mouth.
Hydrozole and Procort Ointments to be applied on the affected areas.
Clindamycin topical ointment on the affected areas.
General Suggestions to be considered:-
Take plenty of water to drink and keep a healthy diet. I want also to suggest some immunity booster foods for you. Taking them will make you feel better soon and your body will have a better power to fight with such opportunistic infections.
Immunity Booster foods good for you are:-
Red Bell Peppers
red grapes XXXXXXX
Old fashioned chicken soups
These foods have got miraculous effects on patients of this category and I have a wide variety of experience on observing improvements in my patients. Most of my patients name them as the magic foods.
Hope I answered all of your questions. Let me know if you have further clinical concerns or doubts. I will be more than happy to get back to you with expert opinion. Please don't forget to give Five Star rating to help me assist my patients in a better way; and, please don't forget to 'Close This Discussion'.
For any disease you have, a timely follow-up is very necessary regarding the treatment efficacy and to see if there is a need to change the treatment options. So keep a follow up to see how you doing (Always write down my name in the start of your questions at HCM & I will be with you in no time).
DR. XXXXXXX HANIF
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fingernail fungal infection treatment
- Otc fungal infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the groin
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on foot
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on feet
- Treatment of fungal infection of the axilla
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on skin
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on tongue
- Treatment and cure for secondary fungal infection
- Genital fungal infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for indigestion and gastric problem
- What causes red patch on glans penis?
- What causes swelling in ankles and foot?
- Suggest remedy for pain in testicles
- What does my lab test report indicate?
- What does my urine analysis test report indicate?
- What causes blood in urine with flank pain?
- Suggest remedy for rashes on penis
- Suggest remedy for kyphosis
- Suggest treatment for pain and pulled muscle in lower back