Is pregnancy possible through intercourse one day before menstruation?

Question
Could i be pregnant? I had unprotected sex on the 26th of October 2017 and got my period the next day, I was due for my period on the 24th of November again it's now the 28th & still no period but i've been having period pain everyday, i've had bad indegestion everyday since my period was due, i've had sharp pains in my lower back constantly and have been eating like a f*cking horse. I've woken up at 6 in the morning every morning since my period has been due with my body acting like its in starvation mode (i never eat breakfast and never have). I've taken about 4 p tests before my missed period and they all came up negative. I just want to be given a little bit of guidance as to what to do, i'm so scared. Im only 19 and my boyfriend lives on the other side of the world, i feel that we should be living together before we have a child so we can raise it together. I dont know what to do.. PLEASE HELP
Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Get your blood beta hcg testing.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
As you had your menses in previous month, after having sex,the chances of pregnancy are not there in your case.
As you are having so much of symptoms, it can be due to hormonal imbalance or it may be due to pregnancy.
As your pregnancy test is negative, to confirm it,it is better to go for blood beta hcg testing.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.

Follow-up: Is pregnancy possible through intercourse one day before menstruation? 41 minutes later
I've taken this other online test about 5 times and they've all told me im pregnant, i've sent through some screenshots for you to look at. I dont know what doctor to go to and i faint everytime i get needles so i was trying to avoid that until i really had to do it..

Brief Answer:
You have to go for it.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for sending me your screen shot.
These symptoms can occur due to hormonal imbalance as well as pregnancy.
As blood beta hcg is confirmatory test,you have to go for it.
Good luck.