Suggest treatment for frequent urination
the most common cause of blood in urine is UTI. It looks as if you have urine infection only. Therefore I would order an urine culture test. You get treated for infection effectively once it is proven as any inadequate treatment would result in recurrence of UTI again and again. You don't require cystoscope now and interventions better to be avoided during active infection.
Once proven , better to think of prevention of uti. Pelvic examination by a competent gynecologist will be useful.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.
Cystoscope not needed at this stage
In my opinion, Cystoscope is not needed at this stage.
As the kidneys are normal you don't have to worry. It's not going to be harmful.
bladder cancer presents as gross blood in urine . ultrasound can definitely pick it up and later CT. but in early stages , if you have recurrent and significant micro hematuria , you can undergo cystoscopy after ruling put the renal parenchymal disease. there is nothing like " risk at this age". it depends on gdberal risk factors like smoking etc. but I feel whether the micro hematuria us significant or not ( let me see the report) and to rule out the conditions involving the kidney proper tissue as the culprit
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Frequent urination enlarged prostrate treatment
- What is the treatment for frequent urination in children
- What is the treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination with mild tingling
- Suggest medication for frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination
- Treatment and cure for Frequent urination
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- Suggest treatment for burning and frequent urination
- Child having frequent urination treatment