Suggest treatment for forehead rashes
Request you to kindly recommend medicine for cure.
M : 0000
Anti-allergics for skin allergy
Hi and thanks for your query.
We should have an exact diagnosis in hand before applying any medicine on face. Thus I would request you to upload a good resolution photograph.
For allergy a tablet of cetirizine (an antiallergic) can be taken.
A visit to a dermatologist may also be required if it is spreading.
I have attached the picture. Please check & let me know remedy.
Can apply persol-forte
It seems more like seborhea. Do you have dryness of the scalp?
I would advise you to apply persol-forte cream over the affected area 1-2 times daily for 7 days. A tablet of cetrizine can be taken before sleeping,. It will suppress the allergic component. If this does not help then a short course of antibiotic (like cefixime) may be needed after consultation with a dermatologist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for squishy lump on forehead
- Suggest treatment for skin rash
- Treatment and cure for forehead rash
- Suggest treatment for rashes on neck
- Suggest treatment for nappy rash
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for diaper rash
- Pimples on cheeks and forehead suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Suggest treatment for acne on forehead