Suggest treatment for fatty liver, persistent cough and unintentional weight loss
Consult physician for thorough examination.
Welcome to healthcare magic. I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns.
Your current complaints are not related to menopause.
Was this weight loss intended?
Since you eat healthy and do not drink, you need to look into other causes of fatty liver like, diabetes and high triglycerides. So please get them checked.
The cough does not seem to be related to fatty liver.
Your weight loss could be related to it. The cough could be due to allergies or air pollutants or due to some other lung disease. It is extremely important that you consult physician for thorough examination and investigations like chest X-ray, complete blood count etc.
I hope this is helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for fatty liver
- Treatment for fatty liver with hepatomegaly
- Medicine for fatty liver treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe persistent cough
- Diarrhea fatty liver weight loss epididymitis cancer
- Suggest treatment to improve fatty liver
- Alcoholic fatty liver treatment
- Suggest treatment for cervical inflammation and fatty liver
- Mild fatty liver treatment
- Suggest treatment for persistent cough
- What causes cramps and menstruation once in sex months?
- What causes bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- How to confirm date of conception?
- Are ultrasound conception dates accurate?
- Is it safe to start antibiotics before the labour starts?
- What causes early period after having Postinor-2?
- Can TSH test be done after breakfast?
- suggest treatment for symptoms of prolapse of vaginal wall or uterus
- What causes upper abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Does prolactin level in my blood report indicate pregnancy?