Suggest treatment for eye infection
Thanks for sending your query to us.
This is infection as well as infllammation combined.
Wash your eyes 3 to 4 times with water.
We treat such cases with antibiotic eye ointment application at night as there is no medication in the night.
Antibiotic drops to continue.
We want to know the antiallergic drops you are using so we can advice accordingly..
Some infections take little longer to control. You may use oral anti infllatory tablets like ibuprofen 400 mg.twice a day.
Get back to us with information about antiallergic drop and any further query in this regard.
anti infllammatory treatment.
Thanks for getting back to us.
Tobramycin is a good antibiotic but if possible change the antibiotic as had the organisms be sensitive to this then your problem should have been over.
An antibiotic eye ointment to be applied at bed time.Erythromycin eye ointment may be available OTC.
Anti infllamatory tablets/eye drops will help greatly.
Any further query in this regard please do get back to me immediately.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Conservative treatment for eye infection
- Treatment and cure for eye infection
- Mild eye infection treatment
- Treatment for viral eye infection
- Treatment and cure for pink eye infection
- Eye infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for allergic eye infection
- Treatment for fungal eye infection
- Treatment and cure for viral eye infection
- Eye infection antibiotic treatment
- Plaquenil,vitreous detachment.Side effect?
- How is eye infection in diabetics treated ?
- Optic atrophy, uveitis. Curable?
- Does cannabis have any side effect causing retina tear ?
- Can driving, swimming, flight journey and involve in sex, 10 days after...
- What are the brown patches in my eye after being hit by a soccer ball?
- Green discharge from eye, red eye, unable to open eyelid. Causes ?
- How is hypermetropia in children treated ?
- Eye pain, taken artificial tears, wear CPAP mask, have type 2 diabetes,...
- Congenital cataract in both eyes, signs of squint. First squint surgery...