Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Tue, 7 Mar 2017 in Men's Health
Question: I have erectile dysfunction and I don't know what caused It. I got tested for any disease which all came negative. I'm very healthy, vegan, athlete and I work out constantly. I don't take any supplements, energy drinks, candy,choclate, or even candy. It's just strange for It to occur out of no where. I've had this Issue for a year and a half.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Your Erectile Dysfunction (ED)seems to be Psychogenic in nature

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are facing problem of Erectile Dysfunction since very recently

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Are you married ?
2) Is there any stress factor that has cropped up very recently in your life or at your work place ?

In majorly of young individuals in absence of any major health issue the cause of ED is psychogenic in nature and is due to what is called as performance anxiety and is secondary to some hidden psychological factors that one may be not be aware of. Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

If you are married or getting engaged in sexual activities routinely taking Sildenafil (Viagra)as on demand will help to get good hard sustainable erection and to have enjoyable sex.

Discuss the issue with your female partner as her co operation is equally important to resolve the problem .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.