Suggest treatment for e coli infection
Painis likelyto be due to injury .
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have severe pain in testicle following accidental injury when it was caught between your girl friend and coach.
In view of the pain following this accident it is unlikely to be due to infection or STD as thought by you.
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1)Are there any urinary complains ?
2) What are the findings of Ultrasound Scanning (If possible post entire report).
Your pain is mostly due to trivial injury to epididymis .
Please consult qualified Urologist for evaluation and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture
2)Repeat Ultrasound scanning of scrotum .
You need to take prophylactic antibiotic and anti inflammatory drugs like Diclofenac and Serropeptiase for 2 weeks .
Ensure to support scrotum by using scrotal support bandage .This will prevent dragging of testicle and spermatic cord and will help to relieve pain.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Sorry but what about possible e coli bacteria Infection and could it be passed to my girlfriends throat via oral sex?
Get urine culture done to confirm E-Coli infection
Thanks for follow up.
Please get Urine culture done to confirm the E-Coli infection .
Throat infection also,can occur due to other bacteria which can be confirmed only on urine culture.
Epididymis takes long time to get cured hence you will need to take appropriate antibiotic for 3-4 weeks.
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is imodium a d used in the treatment of e. coli infection ?
- E. coli urinary tract infection treatment
- Vaginal e coli infection treatment
- Treatment and cure for escherichia coli infection
- Suggest treatment for worm infection
- Suggest treatment for escherichia coli infection
- E coli infection after root canal treatment
- Treatment of e coli sinus infection
- Is smz tmp ds used in the treatment of e. coli infection ?
- Treatment of e coli sinmus infection
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?