Suggest treatment for dizziness when diagnosed with high BP
Thanks in Advance
Possible Post stroke sequel of Vertigo?.
I can certainly understand your concern.
I have worked through your query in detail.
As per your described symptoms, your father might probably have post stroke sequel of vertigo (spinning sensation of head)
This is common manifestation in those recovering from stroke.This will settle down in the due course of time.
It's pretty important to keep the blood pressure under 130/80 mm of Hg.
To control the spinning sensation, I generally prescribe oral pills of BETAVERT to my patients thrice a day for 2 weeks.Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe these pills to you.
The antihypertensive LOSARTAN may be needed to be taken twice a day in a dose of 50 mg each.Please check with your cardiologist or Neurologist if he can make these dose changes to your father.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest natural treatment for high bp
- Treatment and cure for high bp
- High bp treatment
- Suggest treatment for high bp accompanied by headaches
- Suggest treatment for high bp when suffering from aneyrysm
- What is the treatment for high bp
- Suggest treatment for high bp
- Dizziness with high bp
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for high bp with stomach infection
- Suggest treatment for cough when on high bp medication