Suggest treatment for dizziness and difficulty in breathing
Thanks for using HCM.
I went through your post about your daughter's symptoms of dizziness and difficulty catching breath and getting suffocated.
Difficulty catching breath could be due to bronchospasm. I would suggest a spirometry test which would help to know whether there is bronchospasm.
The next possibility is a hiatal hernia with gastroesophageal reflux.
If the spirometry is normal, then this second possibility may be suspected and trial of proton pump inhibitor medications may be tried.
You can discuss with her doctor about these two possibilities.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for chest pain and difficulty breathing
- Treatment and cure for difficulty breathing headache
- Treatment and cure for Difficulty breathing
- Heartburn difficulty breathing burps suggestions
- Treatment for child s nosebleed difficulty breathing and cough
- Difficulty breathing dizzy when i stand
- Difficulty breathing during sleep dryness in throat treatment
- Flap in nostril difficulty breathing worsening with age treatment
- Difficulty breathing always hungry dizzy
- Treatment for difficulty breathing and chest tightness