Suggest treatment for deviated septum
Know complication with cocaine use. May not require treatment.
Thank you for your query.
1. Damage to the nasal septum and septal perforations are common with cocaine use.
2. The perforation may not require treatment if there are no symptoms.
3. Get a nasal examination and endoscopy to check the increase in the septal perforation and deviation. If the edges of the perforation are healthy and the perforation is small, no treatment is necessary. regular follow-up is advised.
4. If the septal deviation is not causing any nasal symptoms (such as obstruction, discharge, crusting, decreased smell, snoring, headaches), there is no active management required.
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any more questions I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Deviated septum treatment nursing management
- Deviated septum symptoms dizziness
- Deviated septum and heart palpitations
- Deviated septum cause hypertension
- Inflamed nose deviated septum
- Deviated septum roof of mouth
- Treatment for deviated septum from cocaine
- Ayurvedic treatment for deviated septum
- Deviated septum and gums
- Treatment for deviated septum
- Can an energy drink prior to blood test increase RBC levels ?
- Unstable,unable to walk independently and properly,on Vertinal and...
- Flu symptoms,throat and roof of mouth sore,coughed bright red blood,any...
- Tingling sensation along right side face,3-4 times daily,sensation when...
- Pain,stiffness,swelling in knees,X-ray,arthritis developing,knee...
- Amoebriz dosage for adults and children
- Eustachian tube dysfunction, ear virus, sick on planes, scopolamine,...
- Pea sized nodule in tongue, painful, affecting speech, tooth pain, jaw...
- What causes jawline lumps?
- Double bypass, respiratory failure, nose bleeds, selective embolization