• question-icon

Suggest treatment for delayed menstruation

Posted on Wed, 9 Aug 2017 in Women's Health
Question: I am 36 now.I got married by March last this year.My last 2 periods are irregular(delayed).I used to have regular periods before marriage ,but I have a history of PCOD which was treated 10 years back.I want to conceive soon.Please advice whether I am supposed to have any issue in getting pregnant.Do I have to take any medicines for that?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Do not worry.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have gone through your query,irregular(delayed) period may be due to psychologically as well as due to environmental changes. You not to worry for that,you have not to take any medicine for that but you can take folic acid 5mg daily.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN