Suggest treatment for delayed ejaculation

Posted on Sat, 13 Sep 2014 in Men's Health
Question: When I have sexual intercourse with my wife sometimes I'm not sure if I have come or not, if there is come on the sheets its clear and watery what could be the reasons for this in the past it use to be clunky and a whitish colour.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
This could be anejaculation or delayed ejaculation

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you do not ejaculate sometimes when having intercourse with your wife .

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Do you get sensation or feeling of satisfaction (Orgasm) at the climax of sex?
2) Do you have any urinary symptoms?
3) Does this happen when you have repeated sex over a short period of interval ?

What you have noticed is a precum (mucus secreted by mucus glands located in urethra) and not the semen which is thick and whitish in colour.

This can happen once in a while due to psychological inhibition or if one is too much exhausted or tired and does not have any significance .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 54 minutes later
So what can I do to fix it, could I have low testosterone any suggestions would be great.
Thankyou
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Testosterone is not related to ejaculation.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
You have not furnished information I have asked for .

Please consult qualified Urologist for proper evaluation and further treatment .

Taking Sildenafil Sidenafil (Viagra)as on demand will help to get good hard sustainable erection and to have enjoyable sex and ejaculation.
Dr.Patil..
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 24 minutes later
Questions
1 & 2& 3 answers are all no
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Could be due to side effect of Duromine

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for feed back
This could be due to side effect of Duromine .Please discuss this with your family physician.

You can try Sildenafil for couple of days and see the results
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist