Suggest non-drug remedies for erectile dysfunction

Question
Are there any non drug aids for ed? Have tried Viagra with some success but looking for a natural approach.
Fri, 11 May 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Exclude zinc and potassuim difficiency first

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns .. I would recommend that you first get a blood test to measure the levels of your potassuim and zinc as potassuim and zinc difficiencies can lead to erectile dysfunction..
Also increasing the dietary content of green leafy vegetables , nuts and beets because they act as vasodilator which might help improve the condition .. Herbal medications such as Yohimbe extract which is available in various strengths and forms in numerous over-the-counter supplements may also improve the condition..i hope you find this helpful