Suggest treatment for dark circles under the eyes
Hello and thank you for your question.
Many time the dark circles under the eyes come from either allergies or not getting enough sleep. Make sure that you sleep at least 8 hours per night, and if you still have some fatigue during the day you may need even more sleep. Eight hours is an average and some people need more than that.
If you think it may be from allergies you can try a non-sedating antihistamine like loratadine.
Cool compresses, no ice, just cool water on a cloth, applied to the eyes may also help if there is swelling or puffiness. Some people think that cucumber slices help.
If it persists then you may want to check with a dermatologist or allergist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gharelu treatment for dark circles under eyes
- Having dark circle under eyes what are the treatment available
- Suggest treatment for under eye dark circles
- Suggest medicines for dark circles under eyes
- Suggest treatment for dark circles
- Have dark circles under eyes puffiness treatment
- Dark circles under the eyes treatment in auckland
- Dark circles under eyes treatment
- Adderall dark circles under eyes
- Dark circles under eyes abcess