Suggest treatment for cramps in legs, hands and feet
Seems to be anxiety.
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I have read your query in detail and i understand your concern.
Your BP and pulse rate is high, but your other symptoms seem more of Anxiety.
However, in Anxiety, BP and Pulse rate can also increase.
However, before we say it's anxiety only, we should be sure enough to rule out other causes that can cause these symptoms. You should see to a doctor, who would evaluate you for the causes like Heart issues, thyroid disorders, anemia that can also cause palpitations, tiredness, generalized pain in hands and legs..
Also you should get an ECG done to rule out any Arrhythmia's.
A lot many times Vitamin D deficiency can cause such symptoms of tiredness as well as anxiety has been linked to Vitamin D deficiency. So, get 25 hydroxy Vitamin D levels.
If your reports come out to be normal, then you would require to do meditation and relaxation exercises.
Eat healthy diet. Include fruits and green leafy vegetables in diet.
Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption in case you do.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.
I hope it helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for edema feet
- Nighttime leg cramps treatment
- Sweaty hands and feet treatment
- Suggest treatment for menstrual cramps
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps at night
- Suggest treatment for blisters on my hands and feet
- Treatment and cure for hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for swollen legs and feet
- Treatment and cure for feet cramps
- Suggest treatment for writers cramp