What is Hypoglycemia?
Symptoms resulting from low blood glucose (normal glucose range 60–100 mg/dL [3.3–5.6 mmol/L]), which are either autonomic or neuroglycopenic. Autonomic symptoms include sweating, trembling, feelings of warmth, anxiety, and nausea. Neuroglycopenic symptoms include feelings of dizziness, confusion, tiredness, difficulty speaking, headache, and inability to concentrate.
Questions and answers on "Hypoglycemia"
Health resources related to Hypoglycemia
- Best food for hypoglycemia
- Urine smells hypoglycemia
- Hypoglycemia and black ring on neck
- Zone diet for hypoglycemia
- Treatment and cure for controlled hypoglycemia
- G flux diet hypoglycemia
- Hypoglycemia not related to diabetes
- Sudden red patches on cheeks hypoglycemia
- What causes hypoglycemia without diabetes
- Hypoglycemia and troponin levels