Suggest treatment for cough, fever and strep throat
It is more likely to be due to gastritis
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through the mentioned details. I do not think that it has any connection with Strep. Rather, it seems to be a case of hyperacidity and gastritis. In order to determine the exact cause, she needs to be clinically examined, something that I do not have access to. So, you should get her evaluated by your pediatrician. He would also be able to say if there is a chance of it being due to appendicitis. The pain of appendicitis is located in lower right abdomen and not anywhere else. Unless that is the case, you need not worry about appendicitis.
For gastrtis, I would suggest the following:
* Give her Prilosec (Omeprazole) once daily before breakfast
* Small but frequent meals
Since you have started the antibiotics, please complete the course. Give her tylenol for fever.
Dr. Diptanshu Das
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for strep throat
- Treatment and cure for Strep throat
- Brown phlegm strep throat no fever
- Strep throat treatment
- Strep throat fever in 3yrold
- Strep throat infection with fever
- Strep throat fever 103
- Strep throat treatment amoxicillin
- High fever and strep throat
- Coughing and fever after treated w strep throat