Suggest treatment for constipation with abdominal and back pain
Hi looks like not much to worry
Welcome to HCM.
Thank you for your query.
I understand your concern.
Possibly you have a sensitive stomach.
As CT scan is normal looks like there is not much to worry about.
Constipation can be related to tramadol that you are taking try and avoid it.
Try following things,
Take high fiber diet.
Go for a regular walk.
Drink plenty of water.
Do back strengthening exercises.
Sleep regularly for 7to 8hours a day.
All this will help you in long run.
Also some medications like pregabapentin amitryptiline might help you but are available with prescription and need to be taken after consulting your physician only.
Hope this answers your questions
Wish you a speedy recovery.
Happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Back pain and constipation with colostomy
- Abdominal pain lower back pain constipation bloating treatment
- Treatment for abdominal and back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Constipation and upper back pain
- Constipation back pain abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for numb leg back pain and constipation
- Mid back pain and constipation
- Pheochromocytoma back pain constipation
- Back pain fever constipation
- Diagnosed with colitis. On prednisolone. Is there any natural way to get...
- How long does pernicious anemia takes to get cured?
- Noticed blood during bowel movement. Is it due to hemorrhoids or anal...
- Diagnosed with gluten intolerance and celiac disease. Found ocult blood...
- Diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. On neomechazole. Test should ggt level...
- On medication for ADHD. Can vyvanse cause a peptic ulcer?
- Have fever. Test showed gama gt - 167, alkaline - 158, sgpt - 111 and...
- Suffering from IBS and noticed red blood in stool. What treatment should...
- Unable to breath after drinking carbonated beverage. Any suggestion?
- Suffering from abdominal pain after urination. What am I suffering from?