Suggest treatment for chronic cough

Dr. Geeta Sundar

Posted on Wed, 3 May 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I have been struggling with a chronic cough with gagging and puking for about 3 months. Started drinking bone broth in order to help my immune system. I have WM. Now I hsve no energy but am craving sweets, which isn't good for me. Saw my doctor and meds aren't working. I am on IVIG treatments once a month, I just feel completely out of it now. Need to know how to boost my energy system at this point. More tired then i have ever been
Answered by Dr. Geeta Sundar 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please send all reports you have and revert back.

Detailed Answer:
Hi welcome to Health care magic,

Has a deep cough sputum has been examined?
What is your eosinophil count and ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate)?
What medications have been tried so far?
Has there been/is there fever?
Is there any loss of weight?
How is your appetite?

Is your blood sugar normal?--I see from a previous consultation that it is normal Please send all reports you have, you can simply upload them the reports section of this web page.

Please revert back with these details so that I can guide you further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee