• question-icon

Frequent cold, itching in throat, running nose, head ache, have high eosinophil count. where can I get best homeo treatment?

hi sir, I had isnophelia count 11 in my blood .... May be due to that i was facing so much of cold trouble ......... it usually starting with itching in throat ... followed by heavy cold for two days with water coming out from nose ... after that whole my head is becoming painful for almost one week. where i can get the best homeo treatment? Pl suggest..
Mon, 23 Dec 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. high eosinophil count could be because of various reasons , in your case it seems to be an allergic disorder. It also seems from your complaints that you are developing a sinus infection, i would strongly recommend that you see a good ENT physician in your area. thanks