Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What do these lab reports indicate?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1611 Questions
Hi doctor,

My spouse always complaints me that she is not feeling well. So i have did a medical HC and i am sharing you the reports. Pl guide me what i do now.

Mon, 16 Apr 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Eosinophils are raised

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.

Her eosinophil count is raised. It suggests fungal or parasitic infection or maybe allergy. Does she have any skin infection or any other health problem? I will suggest that she takes hygienic food and cleaner drinking water.

Vitamin D and folate is low. Supplements need to be taken for these.

CRP and homocysteine are increased. It suggests that there is some inflammation and is also high risk for cardiovascular diseases in future. She should take low fat diet and more of fruits and salad.

Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Vaishalee
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor