What do these lab reports indicate?
My spouse always complaints me that she is not feeling well. So i have did a medical HC and i am sharing you the reports. Pl guide me what i do now.
Eosinophils are raised
Thanks for your query.
Her eosinophil count is raised. It suggests fungal or parasitic infection or maybe allergy. Does she have any skin infection or any other health problem? I will suggest that she takes hygienic food and cleaner drinking water.
Vitamin D and folate is low. Supplements need to be taken for these.
CRP and homocysteine are increased. It suggests that there is some inflammation and is also high risk for cardiovascular diseases in future. She should take low fat diet and more of fruits and salad.
Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does thyroid lab report indicate to have hypothyroidism
- What does the lab reports mean
- What does occ in lab reports mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Does the lab report indicate celiac disease
- If a get on my lab report hepatitis a reactive what is that
- What does the lab report for fever and diarrhea mean
- What does dl mean on lab reports
- What does hdlc mean on a lab report
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report
- Breathlessness, dizziness. Have PVCs. When do you know they are causing...
- Having abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. On antitubercular...
- Baby started teething. Diet plan to increase weight?
- Having protected sex. Started spotting before period. Taking midol for...
- Broke my distal fibula. On elavil for cold feet. Having sensory nerve...
- Took regestrone for hyperplacia. Again started with irregular and heavy...
- Taking SN-15 for bad throat. Having speaking difficulty. Prescribed...
- What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state?
- Have itching on the penis, premature ejaculation and erectile...
- Taking lupron. Feeling weak and started sweating. What is the underlying...