What do these lab reports indicate?

Question
Hi doctor,

My spouse always complaints me that she is not feeling well. So i have did a medical HC and i am sharing you the reports. Pl guide me what i do now.

Thanks,
XXXX
Mon, 16 Apr 2018 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Eosinophils are raised

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Her eosinophil count is raised. It suggests fungal or parasitic infection or maybe allergy. Does she have any skin infection or any other health problem? I will suggest that she takes hygienic food and cleaner drinking water.

Vitamin D and folate is low. Supplements need to be taken for these.

CRP and homocysteine are increased. It suggests that there is some inflammation and is also high risk for cardiovascular diseases in future. She should take low fat diet and more of fruits and salad.

Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Vaishalee