Suggest treatment for chest pain and shortness of breath after a tooth extraction
Asthma, musculoskeletal, cardiac physician, ECG
Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query.
As far as the chest pain and shortness of breath can be secondary to asthma or musculoskeletal problem. The chances of developing chest pain after getting a tooth removed is very less. Nothing to be panic, consult a pulmonologist and cardiac physician and get it evaluated. Get an ECG and thread Mill test done to check the status of any cardiac problems.
I hope I have answered your query. if you have any queries reply me back.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest pain heartburn pain while breathing treatment
- Suggest treatment for lower chest pain
- Chest pains after tooth abscess
- Tooth extraction chest pain
- Treatment for chest pain shortness of breath blood in urine
- Wisdom tooth extraction and chest pain
- Suggest treatment for chest pain and fainting
- Treatment for abnormal periods chest pain shortness of breath
- Shortness of breath left chest pain after drinking
- Suggest treatment for chest pain after bypass surgery