Suggest treatment for cerebral atrophy and black out
Cerebral atrophy is normal at that age.
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted your father in law's symptoms and findings.
Cerebral atrophy could be normal at his age. However, if he has memory impairment, then, we should exclude dementia.
Cause of black out should also be investigated. Tests such as carotid doppler and ECG/Echocardiogram would be helpful.
I hope my reply has helped you.
I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX
For DIRECT QUERY to me: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cerebral atrophy treatment homeopathy
- Difuse cerebral atrophy treatment
- Mild diffuse cerebral atrophy treatment
- White matter leukoaraiosis and mild cerebral atrophy suggest
- Treatment for cerebral atrophy for baby
- Mild cerebral atrophy treatment
- Treatment for infant cerebral atrophy
- Treatment and cure for Cerebral atrophy
- Menopause and cerebral atrophy
- Cerebral atrophy treatment the drug