What is Cerebral atrophy?
It is a condition when there is decrease in brain volume due to numerous conditions most common due to ageing. Other secondary conditions are dementia, hydrocephalous, ischaemia etc.
Questions and answers on "Cerebral atrophy"
Health resources related to Cerebral atrophy
- Cerebral atrophy in premature baby
- Cerebral atrophy in downs syndrome
- Staph infection cerebral atrophy
- Thyroid and cerebral atrophy
- Should a person with diffuse cerebral atrophy own a firearm
- Cerebral atrophy life expectancy
- Expected life expectancy for severe cerebral atrophy
- Diagnosed with cerebral atrophy what does this mean
- Effect of cerebral atrophy on menieres
- How does severe cerebral atrophy impact your lower extremeties